Date: 15 May 2014
Address: bordeaux etc
G 01, Leighton Centre, 77 Leighton Road (entrance on Matheson Street),
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
etc wine shops is extremely happy to launch a new Grand Cru Tasting Series with more fantastic wineries and chateaux! Our head sommelier Mathieu Pouchan will guide you through a unforgettable wine journey that will enrich your knowledge of some of the greatest and rarest French wines.
With 800 hectares under vines Pomerol is the smallest of all Bordeaux appellations. Its size, the character of its wine producers, the opulence of its Merlots and the specific features of its terroir guarantee the singularity and finest quality of its wines.
On March 14th, discover the complexity of Pomerol appellation through the tasting of 7 wines from incomparable chateaux!
On the night, you will taste:
· Clinet 1989
· Le Pin 1989
· Petrus 1989
· La Fleur 1978
· Petrus 1978
· La Conseillante 1990
· La Fleur 1990
Price: $11,990 per ticket
Limited spaces, first come first served
To RSVP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* No Inner Cellar bonus points will be earned from this premium tasting
* Reservation is confirmed upon payment settlement
* 70% refund in cash coupon if tasting is cancelled 2 weeks before the date; no refund thereafter
* Due to the rarity and low quantity of the wines, the tasting selection is subject to minor changes and no replacement will be made in case of imperfection
* etc reserves the right to cancel the tasting if the minimum number of participants is not met
* Quantity poured during the tasting will be 5 to 6 cl per wine per guest
All rights reserved by TI Media Ltd. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Decanter.
Only Official Media Partners (see About us) of DecanterChina.com may republish part of the content from the site without prior permission under strict Terms & Conditions. Contact email@example.com to learn about how to become an Official Media Partner of DecanterChina.com.