Pinot Noir is one of the most famous varieties in the world, but also one of the most difficult to grow and vinify. It is well-known as the best interpreter of the terroir, which expresses every delicate detail between climates and soils. Sarment invites you to discover this versatile variety which can express the classic and noble Burgundian style, Alsatian elegance, the fruit forward style of Oregon. Join Sarment Sommelier Eason, and taste through 5 different Pinot Noirs with their different expressions of terroirs.
- Champagne Henri Giraud, Esprit Nature NV, FRANCE
- Domaine de l'Arlot, NSG 1er Cru Clos des Forêts Saint Georges 2014, FRANCE
- Domaine Weinbach, Pinot Noir Réserve 2011, GERMANY
- Ken Wright Cellars, Savoya Vineyard Pinot Noir, 2015, UNITED STATES
- Corofin, Settlement Vineyard East Slope Pinot Noir 2014, NEW ZEALAND
- Garagiste, Le Stagiaire Pinot Noir 2013, AUSTRALIA
All rights reserved by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Decanter.
Only Official Media Partners (see About us) of DecanterChina.com may republish part of the content from the site without prior permission under strict Terms & Conditions. Contact email@example.com to learn about how to become an Official Media Partner of DecanterChina.com.